Six weeks to go

There are only six weeks to go and I've reached 91% of my fundraising target! Thank you so, so much all you lovely supporters.

Training's on hold at the moment as I'm away from chilly Blighty, visiting Mum in sunny California. Even 6,000 miles away from home I miss Tim. I suppose that ache will never go away.

I've got a song in my head that won't go away: If I had words to make a day for you. I sang it to Tim on our last Valentine's Day and I meant every word. If I could've made a day that lasted for all-time I would've done it. I'd have done anything to keep him here. I would have given my life. But I'm not unusual - that's what love is, after all. And I'm so lucky to have had a love that strong.

Lovely friends and supporters, hang on to those you love. Make each day special. Try to live every day with love, with all your heart. Hold on to it with all your might. It is the most precious thing we have.


Jane Lomas is fundraising for The Brain Tumour Charity (justgiving.com)

Comments

Post a Comment